You must enter your name and email address for purposes of this demonstration. In the production solution, these fields will automatically be pre-populated.
Job and Customer Info
Change the Fixtures and Lights. Stop by Viking and pick up the Lamps at will call.
Ballast 02/08/2018 - 2-F96T 12/HD Ballast 120V RS-2SITp - 6E - Tony said this was the only bad ballast. Mentioned LED replacement to owner Betty Wilson.
Work Phone: 612-933-4510
Home Phone: 612-456-7890
Oakwood Court Apt
3600 W St. Germain St.
St Cloud, MN 56301
Time Entry 1
Time Entry 2
Time Entry 3
Custom Material Lists
The below Material List is an example and cannot be edited for this demo. In the production system:
Field Techs just add quantities, easy to use
Tallies up materials that Field Techs use on jobs, so they don’t forget anything
Calculates total price (material, labor, tax) for collecting on-site
Captures customer signature for authorization, emails receipt to customer
Powerful search finds items instantly
Used for Quick Quotes, Proposals, Job Cost, Billing, Change Order, Purchasing and more!
1) Electrical shall be installed to standards of the National Electrical Code guaranteed free from short circuits for none year.
2) Equipment or materials not manufactured by the seller, the warranty obligations of the seller shall in all respects conform and be limited to the warranty actually extended to the seller by its supplier.
3) Change orders: Any alteraton or deviation from the above specifications involving extra costs will be made only upon written agreement, and will become an extra charge above the contract price and billed per draw schedule.
4) Delay: Electrical Contractor will be excused for any delay beyond our control. These delays may include, but are not limited to Acts of God, labor disputes, inclement weathers, acts of owner or public authority, or other unforeseen contingencies.
5) Right to Stop Work: If any payment under this contract is not made when due, Electrical Contractor may suspend work on the job until such time as all payments have been maed. Any failure to make payment is subject to a claim against property. By signing below, the signee agrees to pay each invoice provided within a 30 day period or will be charged interest rate of 1.5% per month on any outstanding balance. In addition, if collection action becomes necessary, the undersigned acknowledges and agrees that s/he will be reponsible for paying all attorney's fees and any costs incurred by the contractor in collecting the outstanding balance regardless of whether it becomes necessary to seek court intervention.